Celebrate Health Quinoa Lemon and Thyme (130gm)
Country produced: Australia
Quinoa (Chenopodium quinoa, or goosefoot) is classified as a pseudo-grain because botanically it is actually related to Sugar Beets, Spinach and Swiss Chard. Therefore technically not a cereal grain, however it is cooked and eaten like a grain and has a similar nutrient profile.
Quinoa not only has a high protein level (12-18%) but contains all the essential amino acids including Lysine, which is deficient in many grain crops. Lysine aids tissue growth and repair.
• Gluten Free - ideal for a gluten free diet.
• Cholesterol Free. • Low in Sodium.
• Contains ‘Healthy’ Fats such as Omega 3.
• Source of Fibre. • Easily digested.
• 9 Essential Amino Acids.
Quinoa (92%), Dehydrated Vegetables [Garlic (0.9%) Onion (0.7%)], Rice Flour (1.5%), Salt (1%), Natural Flavours (0.8%) [Savoury, Lemon, Onion], Plant Fibre (0.8%), Onion Powder (0.8%), Lemon Juice Powder (0.5%), Yeast Extract (0.5%), Herbs & Spice [Thyme (0.2%), Parsley (0.1%), Pepper (<0.1%), Kaffir Lime (<0.1%)], Food Acid (0.1%) (Citric Acid), Natural Colours (<0.1%) (Paprika & Turmeric Oleoresins).
1. Combine one sachet of Celebrate Health Lemon & Thyme Quinoa with 1 1/ 4 cup of water in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
2. Cover and reduce heat to LOW. Cook for a further 10 minutes.
3. Turn off the heat and leave saucepan covered, allowing the quinoa to further absorb moisture for another 5-8 minutes.
4. Stir grains to separate prior to serving
We Also Recommend
Mekhala Himalayan Pink Salt Fine (220gm)
Alteya Organics Bulgarian Organic Rose Water Spray Rosa Damascena (100ml)
BUY 1 FREE 1 Duru Bulgur Extra Coarse Bulgur (500gm)