Celebrate Health Quinoa Moroccan (130gm)
Country produced: Australia
Quinoa (Chenopodium quinoa, or goosefoot) is classified as a pseudo-grain because botanically it is actually related to Sugar Beets, Spinach and Swiss Chard. Therefore technically not a cereal grain, however it is cooked and eaten like a grain and has a similar nutrient profile.
Quinoa not only has a high protein level (12-18%) but contains all the essential amino acids including Lysine, which is deficient in many grain crops. Lysine aids tissue growth and repair.
• Gluten Free - ideal for a gluten free diet.
• Cholesterol Free. • Low in Sodium.
• Contains ‘Healthy’ Fats such as Omega 3.
• Source of Fibre. • Easily digested.
• 9 Essential Amino Acids.
Organic Quinoa (92%), Dehydrated Vegetables [Capsicum, Onion (0.5%), Garlic (0.2%)], Herbs & Spices [Cumin, Paprika, Coriander, Parsley, Mint, Tarragon, Turmeric, Cinnamon (<0.1%)], Salt, Tomato Powder (1.2%), Sugar, Garlic (0.4%), Yeast Extract, Food Acid (Citric Acid), Natural Colours (Paprika & Turmeric Oleoresins), Natural Flavour
1. Combine one sachet of Celebrate Health Moroccan Spiced Quinoa with 1 1/ 4 cup of water in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
2. Cover and reduce heat to LOW. Cook for a further 10 minutes.
3. Turn off the heat and leave saucepan covered, allowing the quinoa to further absorb moisture for another 5-8 minutes.
4. Stir grains to separate prior to serving.
We Also Recommend
Mekhala Himalayan Pink Salt Fine (220gm)
Alteya Organics Bulgarian Organic Rose Water Spray Rosa Damascena (100ml)