Celebrate Health Quinoa Moroccan (130gm)
Country produced: Australia
Quinoa (Chenopodium quinoa, or goosefoot) is classified as a pseudo-grain because botanically it is actually related to Sugar Beets, Spinach and Swiss Chard. Therefore technically not a cereal grain, however it is cooked and eaten like a grain and has a similar nutrient profile.
Quinoa not only has a high protein level (12-18%) but contains all the essential amino acids including Lysine, which is deficient in many grain crops. Lysine aids tissue growth and repair.
• Gluten Free - ideal for a gluten free diet.
• Cholesterol Free. • Low in Sodium.
• Contains ‘Healthy’ Fats such as Omega 3.
• Source of Fibre. • Easily digested.
• 9 Essential Amino Acids.
Organic Quinoa (92%), Dehydrated Vegetables [Capsicum, Onion (0.5%), Garlic (0.2%)], Herbs & Spices [Cumin, Paprika, Coriander, Parsley, Mint, Tarragon, Turmeric, Cinnamon (<0.1%)], Salt, Tomato Powder (1.2%), Sugar, Garlic (0.4%), Yeast Extract, Food Acid (Citric Acid), Natural Colours (Paprika & Turmeric Oleoresins), Natural Flavour
1. Combine one sachet of Celebrate Health Moroccan Spiced Quinoa with 1 1/ 4 cup of water in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
2. Cover and reduce heat to LOW. Cook for a further 10 minutes.
3. Turn off the heat and leave saucepan covered, allowing the quinoa to further absorb moisture for another 5-8 minutes.
4. Stir grains to separate prior to serving.
We Also Recommend
Mekhala Himalayan Pink Salt Fine (220gm)
Duru Bulgur Extra Coarse Bulgur (500gm)
Alteya Organics Bulgarian Organic Rose Water Spray Rosa Damascena (100ml)