BUY 1 FREE 1 Celebrate Health Quinoa Tomato and Basil (2 X 130gm)
Country produced: Australia
Quinoa (Chenopodium quinoa, or goosefoot) is classified as a pseudo-grain because botanically it is actually related to Sugar Beets, Spinach and Swiss Chard. Therefore technically not a cereal grain, however it is cooked and eaten like a grain and has a similar nutrient profile.
Quinoa not only has a high protein level (12-18%) but contains all the essential amino acids including Lysine, which is deficient in many grain crops. Lysine aids tissue growth and repair.
• Gluten Free - ideal for a gluten free diet.
• Cholesterol Free. • Low in Sodium.
• Contains ‘Healthy’ Fats such as Omega 3.
• Source of Fibre. • Easily digested.
• 9 Essential Amino Acids.
Quinoa (92%), Dehydrated Vegetables (3%) [including Onion (1.2%), Garlic (1%)], Salt (1.2%), Tomato Powder (1.2%), Plant Fibre (<1%), Vegetable Powders (0.7%) [including Onion (0.4%), Garlic (0.2%)], Herbs [Basil (0.2%), Parsley (0.1%), Sage (<0.1%), Rosemary (<0.1%)], Yeast Extract (0.2%), Food Acid (Citric Acid) (0.2%), Natural Flavours (0.2%), Natural Colours (Paprika & Turmeric Extracts) (<0.1%), Herb Extract [Thyme Extract (<0.1%)].
1. Combine one sachet of Celebrate Health Tomato & Basil Quinoa with 1 1/ 4 cup of water in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
2. Cover and reduce heat to LOW. Cook for a further 10 minutes.
3. Turn off the heat and leave saucepan covered, allowing the quinoa to further absorb moisture for another 5-8 minutes.
4. Stir grains to separate prior to serving.
We Also Recommend
Mekhala Himalayan Pink Salt Fine (220gm)
Alteya Organics Bulgarian Organic Rose Water Spray Rosa Damascena (100ml)
BUY 1 FREE 1 Duru Bulgur Extra Coarse Bulgur (500gm)