Charms Hand Cream Soothing (40ml)
Country produced: Thailand
Because our hands are one of the most hard working body parts, it is also the most susceptible to friction and dirt and grime. This leaves our hands dry, wrinkled, rough, under-moisturized and aged. CHARM has developed products to tackle these issues using what is called ‘Hydrovance Technology’ which allows rejuvenation of the skin down to the skin cell level, and new innovation; Bio Metrix lamina principle as 2nd skin barrier by shea butter (5 scents)
Charms provided 2 formulations for:
- Hydrovance Technology : For Normal hand skin or normal daily hand work
- Shea Butter x 5 : For Very dry hand skin or daily heavy hand work
1. Hydrovance Technology which allows rejuvenation of the skin down to the skin cell level, allowing new skin cells that are created to store water and eventually become strong and supple.
- Hydrovance Urea – Restores the skin cells to become healthier. Hydrates new skin cells and prevent the loss of moisture.
- Hyaluronate – Reduces fine lines, restores moisture, repairs damaged skin cells and reduces oxidization while filtering UV rays. Also effectively minimizes the occurrence of signs of aging.
- Vitamin E – Rich in moisture to bring suppleness to the skin promoting healthier skin.
2. Shea butter x 5 (Bio Metrix lamina principle as 2nd skin barrier)
100% Natural formula with high purify shea butter x 5 times can restore the hands’ skin by nourishing deep down to the skin cell level and protecting the skin from losing as 2nd skin barrier.
Why SHEA BUTTER ?
Shea Butter is 100% natural vitamin A which counts to be the best moisturizing source. Vitamin A in Shea Butter helps to restore and rejuvenate any skin conditions.
- Wrinkles, eczema, and dermatitis
- Relieve skin allergy from insect-bite, sunburn, frostbite, and some other skin irritations.
- Shea Butter moisturizes the skin with the same moisturizing oil being produced from Sebaceous of your own skin cells. Thus Shea Butter is the best moisturizer for human skins.
- Vitamin E in Shea Butter effectively protects the skin from signs of aging and wrinkles. Anti-oxidation and improve skin conditions and increase micro-circulation resulting in skin brightness.
- Cinnamic acid in Shea Butter protects the skin from UV rays. Shea Butter is basically natural sun protection. Also anti-oxidation and restoring new skin cells will promote youthful and healthier skin.
- Skin will be soft and supple with the help of 5 useful fatty acids in Shea Butter; Palmitic acid, Stearic acid, Oleic acid, Linoleic acid, and Arachidic acid.
- Soften rough skins especially around elbows, knees, and anklebones.
Direction : Apply as needed
We Also Recommend
Mekhala Himalayan Pink Salt Fine (220gm)
Alteya Organics Bulgarian Organic Rose Water Spray Rosa Damascena (100ml)