Mr. & Mrs. Black Chia Seed (300 gm)
Country produced: Peru
- Chia Seeds Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients with Very Few Calories.
- Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Rich in Antioxidant. 2X more antioxidant of blueberries
- High fiber which is Good for Your Digestive System. Chia seed contain 41% of your daily fiber need.
- 64% more potassium than a banana
- 100% more Omega-3 than salmon
- 3X more iron than spinach
- 15time more Magnesium than Broccoli
- Aids in managing diabetes.
- Strengthens bone and dental health.
How to consume:
- One of the simplest ways to include chia seeds in your diet is to add them to water. Any beverage is well mixed with chia seed.
- Make them into pudding. Chia seed absorb many times their own weight in liquid, so when you soak them in water or milk overnight, you get a dish that's a lot like tapioca pudding in texture. Add some spices and a little bit of sweetener (like honey or pure maple syrup) and you get a healthy breakfast or snack that tastes like a treat
- Use Chia seed as a topping. Add some chia seed to oatmeal
- Mix them into baking ingredient. Baked chia seed in bread or mixed with muffin.