Mr. & Mrs. Brown Lentil (250 gm)
Country produced: India
- Lentils are an excellent source of molybdenum and folate. They are a very good source of dietary fiber, copper, phosphorus and manganese. Additionally they are a good source of iron, protein, vitamin B1, pantothenic acid, zinc, potassium and vitamin B6
- Help to control diabetes and lower blood pressure
- Reduce risk of cancer.
- Aids in digestion and boots metabolism
- Help in preventing cell and gene damage
- Help in optimal brain functioning.
- Aids in weight management
How to consume:
- Lentil can be make as soup. Add diced onion, carrot, celery, zucchini and garlic in a spoon of oil until they are tender. Add 2 cups of lentils, 8 cups of broth or water and 1 ½ cups of diced tomatoes. Cook with 30 minutes with salt and pepper.
- Use for Lentil salad, Lentil dips and spreads, crunchy lentil snack.