Mr. & Mrs. Buckwheat (500 gm)
- Country produced : Dalian
- Improve blood sugar control and help to prevent and manage diabetes.
- Contain heart-healthy compounds, such as rutin, magnesium, copper, fiber and certain proteins.
- Help to improve digestion which buckwheat has a high level of fiber can also help keep your bowel movements consistent, and reduce your chances of more serious gastrointestinal issues, even colon and gastric cancer.
- Beneficial in improving bone health
How to Consume:
- Pre-soak buckwheat to a bowl with 3-4 times the amount of water. Soak buckwheat groats overnight in the fridge. The groats will get ultra-sticky, Bring to the boil and it’ll cook in about 5 minutes. Otherwise, you’ll need two cups of water per cup of raw or un-soaked buckwheat, which will take about 15 to 20 minutes to cook.
- Cooked Buckwheat can have it tops with soup or salad. Or try the overnight oat with some buckwheat.