Mr. & Mrs. Chickpea (500 gm)
- Provides Essential Vitamins and Minerals. Chickpeas nutrition boasts high levels of iron, zinc, folate, phosphorus, and B vitamins,
- Helps control Blood Sugar Levels Chickpeas nutrition includes starch, which is a slow burning carbohydrate that the body does not react to by suddenly spiking glucose in the blood.
- Chickpeas are high in both protein and fiber, which helps to make you feel full and to curb food cravings and unhealthy snacking. Increases Satiety and Helps with Weight Loss
- Decreasing the risk of heart disease The high fiber, potassium, vitamin C and vitamin B-6 content, coupled with the lack of cholesterol found in chickpeas, all support heart health
- Lower Cholesterol - chickpeas lowers the amount of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol in the blood.
How to consume:
- To cook, place the soaked chickpea in a pan and cover with a fresh change of cold water, then bring to the boil. The beans must boil for ten minutes to remove the toxin. After this, simmer until cooked (approximately 45 to 60 minutes), cooked chickpea should have an even, creamy texture throughout.
We Also Recommend
Mekhala Himalayan Pink Salt Fine (220gm)
Sale price 13900 ฿ 139.00 ฿