Mr. & Mrs. Jasmine Rice mixed with Organic Millet (500 gm)
- High fiber content than just normal rice. Effects on blood sugar control, especially if you are diabetic. On the other hand, eating fiber-rich whole grains instead of refined grains, may have substantial health benefits.
- Millet is rich in B vitamins, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, zinc.
- Help to protect against heart diseases.
- Lower bad cholesterol levels.
- Prevent type 2 diabetes.
- Prevent onset of breast cancer.
- Effective in reducing blood pressure
- Help to optimize kidney, liver and immune system
How to consume:
- Millet can be cooked and serve as rice. Portion of cooking is one cup of millet and two cup of water.
- Millet is great to have it as rice or pair well with any soup or salad mixing.