Mr. & Mrs. Sunflower Seed (200 gm)
Country Product : Dalian
- Sunflower seeds are not only a tasty snack, but are also healthy for you.
- Sunflower seeds are a good source of vitamin E, which lower risk of heart disease and benefit for eye healthy.
- Reduce the risk of Cancer. Selenium in sunflower seeds works with vitamin E as an antioxidant and protects cells from damage that may lead to cancer and other health problems
- Good for your bones- Sunflower seeds are a good source of the mineral. Magnesium gives bones their structure and is found both inside the bones and on the surface of the bones, where it is stored until the body needs to use it.
- Lower the bad cholesterol in the body.
How to consume:
- Add a sprinkle of sunflower seeds on your any recipe of salad for extra nutrition and crunch. Along with nuts, sunflower seeds can add more tasteful chunky salad to your meal.
- Add some sunflower seeds to your hot or cold cereal may be a delightful way to enjoy nutritious cereal. You can also add it to your cold yogurt to add more savory taste
- Have it as snack. Just chew it as nut.
We Also Recommend
Mekhala Himalayan Pink Salt Fine (220gm)
Sale price 13900 ฿ 139.00 ฿