O'Care Sacha Inchi Organic Bean Oil 100% (30 tablets)
Country produced: Thailand
O’care Sacha Inchi Oil Organic Bean Oil 100%
Sacha inchi, also known as the Inca peanut, is the seed of a plant that grows in the highlands of Peru. Sacha inchi has been cultivated and used as a food source for 3,000 years in the Amazon rainforest.
Sacha inchi oil has a similar flavor to olive oil, just slightly lighter and nuttier and contains more protein and omega 3.
They are also known as Inca wild peanut, sacha peanut or mountain peanut which is claimed to be the "Peru Super Food"
- Omega 3 help the body to absorb calcium and help increase bone density.
- The vitamin E, vitamin A, and omegas in sacha inchi can improve vision and maintain eye health. Like the brain, the eyes rely on a good amount of fat, and are prone to inflammatory damage, especially as we get older.
- Omega-3 from Inca Bean Oil help the body responds to inflammatory diseases such as arthritis, rheumatic diseases, osteoporosis.
- Reduce cholesterol, bad fat (LDL), and improves HDL.
- Useful for those who is experiencing insomnia
- Reduce stress and anxiety without any side effects
- Decrease appetite, so it is ideal for those who want to lose weight.
- Helps with brain health and nerve system
- Promotes blood circulation, lower blood pressure, cholesterol and body inflammation. It also reduces triglyceride levels that cause heart disease as well.
Recommendation : 1 - 2 tablets a day before meals.
People who has allergy to ground nuts and aspirin, receiving antiplatelet therapy and thalassemia patients should not be consuming this product.
We Also Recommend
Mekhala Himalayan Pink Salt Fine (220gm)