Pipper Standard Laundry Detergent Eucalyptus Scent (900ml)
- Hypo-Allergenic Certified
- Free of Known Allergens
- Fights tough stains, rinses off easily, less foam
- Effectively removes bad odors
- Gentle for all fabric types
- Eco-friendly from start to finish
PiPPER STANDARD Laundry Detergents are manufactured from fermented pineapples. “Pineapple Power” cleans as effectively as chemical products, without any toxins. Our laundry detergent produces less foam and is easy to rinse-off. Scents come only from essential oils and are not overpowering. Our products are suitable for all skin types, including infants and those with sensitive skin or allergies.
- Fermented fruit fluid (solvent / cleaning agent)
- Deionized water (solvent)
- Sodium citrate (builder)
- Alkyl polyglycoside (cleaning agent)
- Sodium polyaspartate (anti-corrosion agent)
- Glycerin (moisturizer)
- Potassium hydroxide (pH adjuster)
- Xanthan gum (thickening agent)
- Hydrogenated castor oil (emulsifying)
- Essential oil (scent)
- Potassium sorbate (preservative)
How to Use
Pretreat: Pour onto stained fabric, rub gently and soak.
For front loading machines, fill to line 1, or 30 ml. For top loading machines, fill to line 2, or 40ml.
For hand washing, use 30 ml per 10 liters of water.
Our laundry detergent products have been clinically tested and certified to show they are hypoallergenic.
The ECO label means our products are biodegradable and environmental-friendly.
We have patented technology certified under the global patent Cooperation Treaty.
Our Product is suitable for both hand wash and machine wash.
Our product can be used for 30 loads. (bottle size 900 ml.)
Our products are certified as formulated for high efficiency and standard machines.
Our bottles are made of recycled plastic.
Scent : Eucalyptus
Size : 6.00 cm x 15.00 cm x 21.00 cm
Weight (kg) : 1.18/box
We Also Recommend
Mekhala Himalayan Pink Salt Fine (220gm)