Well & Good Gluten Free Vanilla Cup Cake Mix (510g)
Country produced: Australia
It's time to get busy in the kitchen with the Well and Good gluten free cup
cake mix. Your kids will love these yummy vanilla cupcakes which are moist
and very moreish!
Baking with the kids is a fun pass-time which teaches them the basics of
cooking in the kitchen. This mix makes it easy - you simply add the mix to a
bowl with eggs and water and mix. Done! Decorating the cakes once they've
cooled is easy as we include an icing mix and colourful sprinkles.
As another option, you can make mini versions of this gluten free cup cake
mix for birthday parties. We know from experience that no-one will even know
they're gluten free. By choosing this gluten free mix everyone can enjoy the
celebration without missing out.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS VANILLA CUP CAKE RECIPE
For Cup Cakes
* 1 packet Cup Cake mix
* 2 Eggs
* ½ cup (125ml) water
* Vanilla icing sachet (provided)
* 100g margarine
For Cup Cakes
1. Preheat your oven to 185°C (170°C fan forced)
2. Grease or line 12 cup muffin tray or line with patty pans.
3. In a large bowl beat cup cake mix, eggs and water with an electric
mixer on medium speed for about 4 minutes. Pour butter into prepared muffin
4. Spoon the mixture into muffin tray and set to bake for 21-26
5. Rest for 5 minutes in tray then cool on a wire rack.
1. In a bowl combine icing with margarine.
2. Mix with hand mixer until smooth and fluffy.
3. Spread or pipe icing onto cupcake and decorate with sprinkles
Omit the egg.
* 1 x sachet WAG cup cake mix
* 3/4 cup water
* 1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
* 100g margarine, melted.
Follow the instructions as per recipe on the box. Adjust baking time to
25-30 minutes in a preheated oven, 170 degrees fan forced.