Rawganiq Organic Tahini Black Sesame Paste (200gm)
Country Produced : Thailand
Tahini is a paste that is produced from grinding either white or black sesame seeds. The taste and texture of Tahini vary across the two different colour variants, mostly as a result of using hulled vs unhulled sesame seeds, but also depending on whether they are slightly or heavily roasted. It is an extremely versatile product that can be used in both sweet and savory dishes. It is packed with essential vitamins and minerals, linoleic acid, oleic acid and amino acids including lysine, tryptophan and methionine. Like other types of healthy fats, the sesame seed oils within tahini are noted to help lower cholesterol, provide dietary fibre for digestion, improve blood pressure, balance hormones and more. Tahini or Tahini is a staple food within the Middle Eastern and Mediterranean diets, often being used in the preparation of Hummus. Early historians wrote about Tahini as being a food of Royalty. Sesame oil extracted from the seeds has been used to treat skin wounds, burns, sensitivities and dryness for thousands of years, and is sometimes referred to as “the queen of oils.”
How to Use
- Use as a straight dipping sauce or salad dressing
- Use instead of a butter on baked goods
- Combine tahini with ingredients like lemon juice, salt and garlic to bring out its natural flavor.
- Make hummus using tahini as the base
- Use it to enhance desserts make In Iraq, tahini is actually used to make desserts.
- Mix into cooked grains or noodles.
- Take daily as a supplement
100% Oraganic black sesame seeds