Pipper Standard Floor Cleaner Lavender Scent (800ml)
Tackle dirt, stains, and spills with our NEW floor cleaner
- Cleans and protects floors naturally
- Works well on hardwood, tile, marble, ceramic, laminate, and other sealed floors
- Lavender scent from essential oil
- Non-sticky, rinse-free formula
- Non-irritation certified
- Free of known allergens
- Eco-friendly from start to finish
- No toxins
PiPPER STANDARD Floor Cleaner tackles dirt, spills, and stains with the power of nature. It is free of known allergens and non-irritant certified, meaning that your floors will be clean and safe for children to play on. Use it on hardwood, tile, ceramic, laminate, or any other sealed floor for a fresh, natural clean.
- Deionized water (solvent)
- Sodium citrate (builder)
- Alkyl polyglycoside (cleaning agent)
- Essential oil (scent)
- Hydrogenated castor oil (emulsifying)
- Xanthan gum (thickening agent)
- Sodium benzoate (preservative)
- Citric acid (pH adjuster)
How To Use
Add 1 cup (25 ml) of PiPPER STANDARD floor cleaner to 5 litres of water. Apply the mixture on cloth or mop. No rinsing necessary.
Products have been clinically tested and are certified non-irritant.
Products are biodegradable and environmental-friendly.
Multiple patent applications pending under the global Patent Cooperation Treaty.
Bottles are made of recycled plastic.
Products can be used for 32 times.
Scent : Lavender
Size : 800 ml
Weight (kg) : 1.0
We Also Recommend
Mekhala Himalayan Pink Salt Fine (220gm)