Pipper Standard Stain Remover Lemongrass Scent (400ml)
Country produced: Thailand
Blast away your stains with our NEW stain remover, 400 ml.
- Non-irritant certified
- Free of known allergens
- Fights tough Stains
- Color Safe
- No chlorine, no bleach, no toxins
- No synthetic fragrances or dyes
PiPPER STANDARD Stain Remover is made from our unique blend of fermented pineapples and other natural ingredients, creating a powerful solvent that removes even the toughest of stains. Our stain remover blasts away stains without any bleach or chlorine, and is certified non-irritant by Dermscan Asia. It is perfect for any food stains and removes grass and sweat stains after exercise or outside activities. Powerful and safe, our stain remover is perfect for any stain, big or small.
Works great on:
- Food Stains
- Berry juices
- Fermented fruit fluid (solvent / softening agent)
- Deionized water (solvent)
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (cleaning agent)
- Alkyl polyglycoside (cleaning agent)
- Sodium citrate (builder)
- Ethanol (solvent)
- Sodium polyaspartate (anti-corrosion agent)
- Lactic acid (pH adjuster)
- Essential oil (scent)
- Natural preservative
How To Use
Test first on an inconspicuous area. For best results, treat stains while still fresh. Do not let dry on fabric
- Spray directly onto spot or stain until saturated.
- Rub into fabric and let stand for up to 10 minutes depending upon the severity of the stain.
- Wash normally.
Upholstery (Use only on water-washable upholstery)
- Spray on clean white towel and use towel to blot out stain.
- Dampen a clean white towel with water and blot area to rinse.
Spray on soiled area and wipe clean. Rinse well. Tougher stains may require longer penetration or an additional application.
Products have been clinically tested and are certified non-irritant.
Products are biodegradable and environmental-friendly.
We have patented technology certified under the global patent Cooperation Treaty.
Not tested on animals.
Bottles are made of recycled plastic.
Scent : Lemongrass
Size : 400 ml
Weight (kg) : 0.6
We Also Recommend
Mekhala Himalayan Pink Salt Fine (220gm)