Rawganiq Organic Raw Cacao Butter (300g)
Country Produced : Peru
Raw cacao butter is the monounsaturated fat that is extracted from the
fermented cacao beans. Cacao butter is less processed than chocolate and is never
heated above 46 degrees celsius during production, which further retains all its super
health qualities. The butter has a rich, delicate and creamy taste.
The RAWGANIQ™ Difference
Our Organic raw cacao butter has been produced from the delicious Criollo
variety of cacao pods, harvested in the pristine Mantaro Valley of Peru. The fat is
carefully separated from the solids through a cold extraction process before
being moulded and cooled.
- No solvents or chemicals
- We directly import from our “on-farm” agricultural partners, and thus can ensure proper and minimal processing and handling, for highest quality
- Imported under legally registered FDA licence (view certificate)
- Packed and processed in FDA-approved facility (view certificate)
- Lab analysis to ensure your safety (Click “lab analysis” tab to learn more)
The fruit of the cacao tree are called pods and are differing hues of yellow and
orange when ripe. A typical pod releases 20-50 beans. These beans possess a
type of slimy covering which is left covered to ferment for a few days. The
fermentation allows some of the bitterness to be removed from the inner bean.
Once fermented, the beans are dried and then chipped into nibs and then gently
processed to separate the fat from the solids.
Cacao is a hugely beneficial ingredient for human health, due to the significant
levels of polyphenols and flavanols (antioxidants) contained within its natural
form. Raw cacao butter is an excellent source of monounsaturated fats,
cholesterol-free saturated fats, vitamins, minerals, fiber, natural carbohydrates,
and protein that make it an excellent source of nutrients.
- Nutritionally dense food, including protein, fat, certain B-vitamins and minerals such as calcium, sulfur, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, zinc and copper.
- May help to improve mood
- May help to improve alertness
- May naturally regulate blood sugar levels
- May support cardiovascular health, due to ability to reduce oxidation
- Cacao butter can be applied topically to nourish skin
How to Use
Cacao butter can be used in place of dairy butter in home-baking
Use to make chocolate
Use in facial and body scrubs
Use a topical treatment to soothe dry skin
We Also Recommend
ไอยน์เตโรล หิมาลายัน ไมเซลล่า คลีนซิ่ง วอเตอร์ (500มล.)
(Buy 1 Free 1) Siva ซีว่า เอส คอลลาเจน S Collagen Dipeptide (10 Sachets / Box) (200g)